divendres, 10 de març del 2017

The power of magnets!

Hello everyone!

In science we learn a lot of things, and in 6th grade we had the opportunity to experiment with magnets. In this entry students of 6th grade explain their experience during this project.

 Clara: It was very good because it was a new experience to learn new content. 


Sergi: This experience was a magic moment. 

Laia: It was a different class. I loved it!

Pablo: I found it at times challenging, but I could do it and it was very funny. 



Sergio Fernando: I connected the magnets so the electricity could go throw them. 


Joan Marc: It was a funny time and my friends and I discovered interesting facts. 


Abril: It was interesting. 




To sum up, we loved it and we are looking forward to discover new content through projects!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada